Ok here is my first HDR

Wheels47130

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.timothyagee.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first ever HDR. I know I seem to have some dark halos at the top of the buildings. Can someone suggest ways of getting it out? I like the basic set up of the shot. Since it is right out of my window I can redo it. I am wanting to get this shot when I have some fluffy clouds in the sky as well.

4802858885_64770718de_m.jpg

Also, can someone tell me how to add images from Flickr that are bigger images :lol:

This is my first ever HDR. I know I seem to have some dark halos at the top of the buildings. Can someone suggest ways of getting it out? I like the basic set up of the shot. Since it is right out of my window I can redo it. I am wanting to get this shot when I have some fluffy clouds in the sky as well.

4802858885_64770718de_m.jpg

Also, can someone tell me how to add images from Flickr that are bigger images :lol:

Are you trolling? If not, that is some serious over-baking in the HDR oven.

Surprised nobody has said this is KFC HDR so I will be the 1st;)

Wheels- Have you looked at any HDR video tutorials? And or general HDR tutorials they explain in detail the use of sliders and what they do in photomatix and other 3rd party HDR processing software this will give you the answer to your halo question. Look on youtube
and here are some links of interest.

http://www.vanilladays.com/hdr-guide/

and
http://www.stuckincustoms.com/hdr-tutorial/

Wow this is so over the top the halos are in reverse around the skyline. All darker instead of lighter. I think I would back off the saturation a bit because it is hard on the eyes as is. But I kinda like this. Any idea what that circle of light is 2/3 up the left building?

m8fxvb.jpg

I only noticed you have the NOT to alter pics. Since you are new I will assume you didnt change it and left the default. If not say so and I will delete this but I think its a good pic but way too bright for any use and will just get lots of bad comments.

It was an experimental shot I wanted to try. I shot this at night when it was dark out. I was also working on bracketing and slow shutter speed. I like trying new things that may or may not be the norm. That's what keeps photography fun :greenpbl:

I'll soon post some photo real shots as well.

Thanx !

Most reactions

Back