OK, I've changed the title...

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...which used to be a sexual reference in order to get viewers to this thread. I considered it a parody of the occasional misleading title but then realized I was stooping to the same level and, in a way, encouraging that behaviour. Thanks for looking and all further comments and critique welcome.

night.jpg

ok, why that title? ;)
regarding the pic: it's really nice but the moon's kinda strange (not exactly the moon but the veil's a bit "unrea", I mean I don't say it's unreal if you know what I mean, it's just "unreal" :)). No, like it a lot!!!

Great title! :) I like the shot. I'm undecided about the light on the dock. I think it might be better without, but I guess someone would object if you stole the light!

I disagree, I think the light works well....and next time use a less misleading title.
Everyone is like :O...then they see it and like :( but then they realise how good the pic is so its...:)...sort of equals out I guess...

I like this shot, looks great. I think the light on the dock is good, however its reflection overlapping the fizz from the wave kinda takes away from it I think, but that's just my opinion.

I really really like this shot, and I like the light on the dock as well... but I do agree with Karalee in that a little bit of cropping might be nice.

great shot, I'd like to know the exposure info too. And what was the previous title? Coz I missed it?

gorgeous. if i were still a kid, i would be drooling over this (i used to really like blue)
the tilt of the horizon is a little wierd, but i don't think it takes away from anything.

i'm with mentos, all this talk about the title is confusing :scratch:

Thanks for the comments and critique, guys. I have tried cropping some off the bottom and didn't like it as much. I think the extra dark space seems to balance the photo and also add to the feeling of emptiness.

This was taken with a Canon FTBn on Kodak EC slide film. The exposure would have been f8 or 11 and either 4 or 8 seconds.

By the way, here is the cropped version. Sorry. Some of you may like this one better.

Mentos - the title was "Large Breasts". Crude and awkward and I am ashamed I did it... :oops:

nightcropped.jpg

huh... that title was really... (censured) :p but after all... why not :) you wanted to open a ighly commented thread :)

You know, now that I'm looking at the cropped version, I think that you're right Tuna. I definitely like the first one better. Again, nice shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back