ok noob here with photos

SuperMom30

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Like I said Im new to photography and photo software. Been taking pic's a year or 2 and just started playing with photo software about a week. My family tells me all the time how good my photo's are but I never like my own stuff so here is my link please take a look and be honest. http://www.flickr.com/photos/28667680@N08/

the gulls i think is kinda cool with the light in the background. the second beach storm pic is my favorite, but the sand has too much light and the horizon seems to be at a negitive angle, maybe alittle bit more clouds on the top. im no expert though:) thier going to drowned me!! is classic, i like it. lyla i think is a very good conversion. just another amatures perspective, good shots!

I really like the gulls, the sun behind a gull is great. I like the edited crab, but I don't care for the off angle, just might be me, some might disagree.

Thank you all for your c&c. I know I got to find out how to take the date stamp off my camra....lost the book, but going to look online too see if it says how to remove it...again thank you all so much.

Beautiful Pictures! If I were you and lived in a place like that, I would be out every single day, every single hour, taking as much photos as I could. The skies with the clouds are amazing! And there are so many colors and interesting things to put in front of your camera!!

Most reactions

Back