What's new

Okay Black and White?? Cnc please....

JenLavazza

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
Location
Small town USA!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a mother and daughter session I did yesterday. Does this look okay?

4194566511_2f106b1faf.jpg
 
I like it. I would just say that the daughter's right hand is cut out, next time just have her resting her hand above the other one to keep them both in the shot. Other than that I really like it!
 
I really like how we see the texture of the wall in the background. Alot of portraits are done on seamless backgrounds, but this adds some character to the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom