Okay, I need some help guys.

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Here's the deal.

I've been really enjoying drawing lately, and people tell me I could make money at it. Since I can't sell images of celebrities and such because of copyrights, my plan would be to have people send me photos (or eventually just take them myself), and pay X amount of money to have me draw it, print it, and send it back.

So here's where you guys come in. I'm not sure how good I am yet, and I need to be tested! So, if you guys have any portraits you want drawn, post them here. Keep the pics larger than 500x400 if possible please (for detail), and keep in mind I only do portraits of people, not animals... and no landscapes or anything. Anyway, I will do my best to complete the drawings you guys want, as long as there aren't too awful many.

Thanks ahead of time!

-Jon

P.S. If you haven't seen my work, check out my threads in the Creative Corner forum, or click the link under my sig. =)

icondigital said:
I'm sure he'll do all the cute females before the goofy guys! :x

...and if he does not, Meysha can still flip a booger at him :lmao:

Can you do this one?

IMG_2397.jpg

Much coolness if you can!

LizM said:
Can you do this one?

IMG_2397.jpg

Much coolness if you can!

I certainly hope so, I really like this one and I'd love to draw it!

Meysha, I will do yours first, but I can't say when it will be done. Two people with a lot of detail. ;) I'll work on stuff all day today, but I have a picture of Natalie Portman I'm working on, as well as Robin Williams... lol, so hopefully tomorrow or the next day yours will be done and I will start on Icondigital's and Liz's. =)

Thanks a lot guys!

Verbal said:
I certainly hope so, I really like this one and I'd love to draw it!

Meysha, I will do yours first, but I can't say when it will be done. Two people with a lot of detail. ;) I'll work on stuff all day today, but I have a picture of Natalie Portman I'm working on, as well as Robin Williams... lol, so hopefully tomorrow or the next day yours will be done and I will start on Icondigital's and Liz's. =)

Thanks a lot guys!

Many thanks!!!

Oh. Well if you send me the original, I'll draw it for ya.

and Vicky, I WILL be starting yours later, I promise. =) I've been working on this all day though.

icondigital said:
capturing natalies beauty will be a tough one!

Indeed! I certainly hope I'm up for the challenge...especially the hair. In this shot it's curly, with some braids. It'll be a toughy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back