Okay, I need some help guys.

Oh noo..!!!!!

*sarcastic*Yeah my boyfriend will love that. .... hmmm actually he'd think that pretty funny. hehehe. But no... please dont.... please?

Meysha said:
Oh noo..!!!!!

*sarcastic*Yeah my boyfriend will love that. .... hmmm actually he'd think that pretty funny. hehehe. But no... please dont.... please?

Hmm...I might not do it if you send me a picture of your sister. ;)

TOTALLY kidding by the way... of course I won't!

Well I'm finally making some progress on Vicky's portrait! Not a whole ton, but the hard stuff is out of the way. It's always really hard to know where to start and what to do, but once the ball gets rolling it gets easier.

If you want to see progress pictures, go to www.such-a-dreamer.deviantart.com and clip on the "Scraps" button. Hers is the top one of the list. =)

oooooooooh waaaaa very cool. :thumbup:

oh and if you want to make adrian look like this then that's no problem at all ;-)
0438pitt007.jpg

Meysha said:
oooooooooh waaaaa very cool. :thumbup:

oh and if you want to make adrian look like this then that's no problem at all ;-)
0438pitt007.jpg

Haha, I was actually thinking of posting the picture with you finished and Adrian's head blank, with a sign saying "Your Face Here!" on it, and charging people $50. ;)

Meysha said:
I don't know whether to hug you or slap you. :greenpbl:

Well since there is about 10,000 miles between us, how about you just send me money in the mail :mrgreen:

jstuedle said:
Oh, just go ahead and slap him, I think he would really like that.:lol:

"I'm sorry, the correct answers were bow wow, and ruff."

"Ahhh, ruff. Just the way your mother likesh it, eh Trebek?"

lol, sorry, couldn't resist that... :greenpbl: .

P.S.... hug please, lol

I added a couple more progress pictures... the last one is where the face is almost completely done. Hope you like it thus far =)

WOW!!! Look at my boooooobs!!!!!! hahaha (ok stop looking now) They look good! :blushing: :blushing:
You're a champ! :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back