1.)Side View
sonyalphapics541.jpg

2.)Tail
sonyalphapics538.jpg

3.)Close up
sonyalphapics539.jpg

4.)Above View
sonyalphapics530.jpg

aww very cute!glad you were able to figure it out! i used to have 2, a blue and a yellow!
i'm still a beginner myself so i'm not the most qualified to give critiques, to say the least heh. for kicks i'll give it a shot just to see if the more qualified folks would agree! so here is my practice critique.

#1 one thing that seems to distract me is the dark shadow in the upper left corner..it just seems funny to me but i like the shot overall!

#2 i keep looking at different things and i don't seem to be drawn to one particular subject and there are a lot of things OOF which i dono if that works. this one is probably my least favorite. i do like the colors and the light in the pic

#3 i like this one but i wish the cage shadow wasn't there and it was a lil brighter

#4 this one seems kinda dark to me or underexposed i believe is the term

keep in mind that im just a beginner so none of this may be true! haha i hope you don't mind my practicing..i figure if i can practice critiquing here i can hopefully improve critiquing of my own shots. :D

#1- I like it.
#2- The blue water/feed dish is fighting for my attention with the birds blue tail.
#3- Just a bit dark for me, mabye move around his front just a bit more too.
#4- Seems fuzzy, mabye try a higher shutter speed. A bit dark as well.

Thanks everyone...keep the critiques coming cause this is the only way I know what I'm doing wrong for say, and the only way I know how to critique more of my own stuff so I'll get better shots..Its was really hard taking photos cause I just got her yesterday so I haven't got her to trust me yet, so I can take her out of the cage to take some better pics, I agree w/ you'll about the whole cage and water dish taking away from the bird in some of the photos but like I said she hasn't had many people to mess w/ her so she was really scared yesterday, I didn't get her from our local maw's and paw's store, I got her from PETCO, where they don't have time to mess w/ them everyday where at the maws and paws store that's all they do mess w/ birds, and different animals all day long so they have them trained to sing and stuff before someone buys them, normally unless they haven't had them very long, but I'm impatient, and couldn't wait to go there..You know I'm a girl, what can you expect...Okay, I'm going to stop here cause I'm just rambling on and on and on and I hate doing that. Thanks for the critiques and I hope you keep them coming.

#1- I like it.
#2- The blue water/feed dish is fighting for my attention with the birds blue tail.
#3- Just a bit dark for me, mabye move around his front just a bit more too.
#4- Seems fuzzy, mabye try a higher shutter speed. A bit dark as well.

You said maybe try a higher shutter speed..I've been trying to figure out how to do that..How can I change that or can I? Im sorry this is prob. a stupid question, but I'm still learning alot of stuff..

Most reactions

Back