What's new

Okay, I tried. A few of my dogs for C&C/edits PLEASE.

MonicaBH

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
181
Reaction score
16
Location
More north of south, but more south of north.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know what I think could be improved upon and what I'd do differently, but I wanna know what you think too. All images were tweaked in LR4 - crop & exposure adjustments.

1.)
ISO 400
SS 1/500
f/4.0
WB: Sunlight

*If anyone cares to perfect this for me, I would be happy to provide the original*
7370431036_da17cdcae8_z.jpg


2.)
f/2.8
1/1000
50mm
ISO 400

7370422568_500ea50281_z.jpg


3.)
f/9.0
ISO 400
50mm
1/100

7185180439_0b35771ce7_z.jpg
 
Love the second image! I think I would have rotated/straightened the first image a bit to the left :) All cute!
 
I had some fun with your puppies. Thanks for sharing. Beautiful rottie!

Excuse the cheesy quick addition/fill on top and sides, lol


$7370431036_da17cdcae8_z-1.webp

*edit*

Dammit, posted first cut...not final...lol. I suck.


$7370431036_da17cdcae8_z-2.webp
 
First one is nice, just straighten it, and tone down the lighting a bit, and it will be all good to go.
 
First one is nice, just straighten it, and tone down the lighting a bit, and it will be all good to go.

maybe my monitor shows different, looks like darn near perfect exposure to me, histogram checks out. I don't think any lighting needs downing....
 
First one is nice, just straighten it, and tone down the lighting a bit, and it will be all good to go.

maybe my monitor shows different, looks like darn near perfect exposure to me, histogram checks out. I don't think any lighting needs downing....

Maybe just the monitor I'm on, it's not calibrated (as I'm not on my normal machine). The left side just seems a tad bright to me.
 
well, yeah the tail of the dog...but eh...could burn it but I don't think its that much of an eye sore. I have been noticing variances in outlooks and my color vs. real color etc etc , as of late...my laptop just isn't cut out for this. lol
 
well, yeah the tail of the dog...but eh...could burn it but I don't think its that much of an eye sore. I have been noticing variances in outlooks and my color vs. real color etc etc , as of late...my laptop just isn't cut out for this. lol

I also prefer darker grunge photography, so that may play into it. But the monitor I'm looking at this on is a standard (bright) HP LED Monitor, so it's somewhat overexposed on this screen, looks about +.5 or so (on the overall left side of the dogs, [top of head on first dog/left side of middle dog]).
 
I like all three. Only criticism I would have is composition on #2. Need to see more of the bottom of the dog and maybe same for #3 too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom