What's new

Oklahoma Silhouette

ELDUDER

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Norman, OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was happily surprised with how this one turned out. Let me know what you guys think.

982784780_P2NVi-XL.jpg
 
I think that it looks great....

I like a good silhouette if the subject is interesting and composed well......... this has both elements..........:D
 
Last edited:
Yes, this is good! I agree.
 
Thanks to all!

The sky is what did it for me too. We had a break from the searing 100*+ heat earlier in the week when some storms moved through, it provided some awesome clouds and great light for shooting in the evenings.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom