What's new

Oktoberfest in Münic 05´ - Beerfestival -

Andersbirger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Copenhagen
These were taken at the worlds biggest beer-festival in Münich, Germany (yes, same place as the Spielberg movie). People from all over the world meet up, get drunk and fall over. Quite funny even though I only had one beer!

1.jpg



2.jpg



4.jpg



5.jpg



3.jpg



6.jpg



7.jpg



9.jpg



Hope U like and please comment....

Cheers

Anders
 
Heya, Andersbirger, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
By the look of things you haven't opened your blog for the public.
Make sure it is not protected, else the pics won't show, and if this does not work, host them somewhere else, such as www.fastpictures.com or www.photobucket.com or so.
 
Welcome to the forum. Looks like it was lots of fun. That last photo is to funny.

:cheers:

Eric
 
haha.... looks like a fun event!.... that one of the wasted guy at the end, just finishes off the series nicley.... good stuff :thumbup:
 
that last one is just sooooo funny :lol:
 
I really love the colors of your photos. Was there any work done in PS or is this all your camer?
 
Food looks good, but I think I'd lose it on #4. Welcome to the Forum. Great series! Poor guy in last photo will be a little embarrased when he comes to!
 
oldnavy170 said:
I really love the colors of your photos. Was there any work done in PS or is this all your camer?


No I had some help from PS, but I used my direct flash on all the pictures, + 2, even though it was bright sunshine. So the colours was accually in the raw picture, just the contrasts is pumped a bit ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom