Old and New

Retnyap

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Encouraged to upload onto this forum. I liked the alternates!!!!!(whatever that means)....

LondonMateOctober20053b1130691859.jpg

Hope it appeals?:hail:

Moved it from Critique to General - which is where I think it belongs. You'll get good feedback here... or else :hertz:

Nice shot, well spotted. A little more down the right side would have been better for balance (with the figures) but I'm just being nit-picky.

i am assuming it has to do with the old building in the center of the picture and the new buildings reflections

I like how you worked with the reflections and the positioning of part of Tower Bridge (?) (looks like it, anyway, but when have I last been in LONDON?????? England ... ok, only in August, but we avoided London at the time) and those very modern structures of something that I absolutely don't know.

(I was in London last... think-think-think ... in 1996 for some 6 hours).

Great shot, very well spotted.

Looks to me like tower bridge and Norman Fosters awesome London town hall (reflected to look like 2 buildings.... very clever idea indeed).

Hey,

Thanks for all the positive comments. Yes it is the Tower Bridge, London (Old) and the NEW building was, 'OOPs' I knew I should have made a note, Sorry. It works well in BW better than colour. It was also very difficult to get a perfect reflection due to number of Glass Panels. I tried but no luck. This was my first photo post and once again tx for the comments they are all welcome Good or Bad. By the way Great Site.

No need to apologise for the incomplete, cut-up-and-getting-smaller-and-smaller reflection, I think it quite adds to the photo!

Now: do send more!
We have come to get used to the quality of your pics.
Now we can no longer be without them ;) :mrgreen: :greenpbl: !!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back