Old and new.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The photos are old, taken earlier this year but I processed them with the new Luminar4 software.

1)
Fotowalk-4-Edit.jpg

2)
Fotowalk-12-Edit-2.jpg

Last edited:
Good quality work! Yes, she does have a fantastic smile. Your camera work and Lighting makes her look super attractive. This is good quality work. You are now a shooting at a pretty high level.

Nice - she's got a great smile.

Thanks. yeah I enjoyed working with her.

Yes, she definitely has a beautiful smile, and I think your processing is really very good!

Thank you.

Very nice shooting.......

Thank you.

Good quality work! Yes, she does have a fantastic smile. Your camera work and Lighting makes her look super attractive. This is good quality work. You are now a shooting at a pretty high level.

Thanks Derrel. Do you remember when I first started working with OCF? A speed light and a shoot through umbrella. Pretty sure that you and John wanted to kill me back then. (Maybe now too, lol)

Yes I remember when. All of your hard work has paid off handsomely. You can now shoot anything.

Try a crop just above her left elbow on the first.

So beautiful,,,right down to the iris in her beautiful eyes... amazing photography!

Screenshot_20191124-165631_Chrome-01.jpeg

Taking the above suggestion about a crop above her left elbow I did a quick on phone edit using Snapseed, which I just downloaded a few days ago to my inexpensive Samsung J2 Core Android phone. I think this picture is a good example of an informal type location portrait which looks good with the eyes off-balanced. I personally think that it is it is a really compelling look at her.

Excellent lighting, picture & use of Luminar4. It's always helpful to have an attractive subject!

I received Luminar4 for Christmas and found I could quickly make a mess. So, I only open the app if I have a specific objective.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back