Old Barn Door

DavefromCt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Snow coming down on this old barn a few miles away. Thought it was a kinda "artsy" type shot.

Attachments

• barnsnow.jpg
    barnsnow.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 121
I wish I could see all of the door; I think there's a LOT of potential here, but I'm not 100% sure you've caught it with this one.

I agree with tirediron. In my opinion, you have a great concept here, but I would change my angle of the shot so that I was shooting straight on and move back to capture the entire door and window. Alternatively, shoot just the door in portrait mode, or just the window which I would try in both modes to see which one liked best. HTH.

WesternGuy

I like this and it could probably be done a number of ways, such as framed vertically to include the entire door as mentioned. As is, I think I'd make some copies and play around with some different crops.

I think it's a matter of how to balance what is seen of the door and window. I'd probably try cropping some of the bottom and left side to eliminate some space there, because the top is framed pretty tight (close to the top of the window and door).

Great subject, and the red with it snowing is wonderful.

I like this and it could probably be done a number of ways, such as framed vertically to include the entire door as mentioned. As is, I think I'd make some copies and play around with some different crops.

I think it's a matter of how to balance what is seen of the door and window. I'd probably try cropping some of the bottom and left side to eliminate some space there, because the top is framed pretty tight (close to the top of the window and door).

Great subject, and the red with it snowing is wonderful.
Thanks....good info.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back