Old Barn Fayette, OH

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fijifilm XPro-2, 23mm f/2, custom Velvia simulation. Almost SOOC. Has to do minor crop because I didn't want to get run over.

2018_0316_09535800-01.jpeg

2018_0316_09550700-01.jpeg

Reactions: Sil
Hat's off to the Fujinon 23mm and the first photo. Man is that sharp or what ... Sure it is well exposed ... and it is well composed ... and well spotted ... but that lens brought it home. There are a ton of photos within this photo. Needless to say, I like this!

Last edited:
Hat's off to the Fujinon 23mm and the first photo. Man is that sharp or what ... Sure it is well exposed ... and it is well composed ... and well spotted ... but that lens brought it home. There are a ton of photos within this photo. Needless to say, I like this!

Thanks bud. I'm not selling it now that I understand it a little more. I didn't give it enough of a chance. I used it a couple of times for B & W and had trembling hands. The color rendition and micro contrast are exquisite. I wanted to get some detail shots but the farmer came out on his porch and yelled at me soon as i stepped on his property. Grumpy old farmer. I was dressed up a little (business casual) as I am making cold calls out in the middle of nowhere.

Very nice.

Thanks bud. First tractor show this weekend, Auburn, IN but I can't go. Not really disappointed as I shot it two years in a row. It's inside with that sodium lighting and very hard to shoot hand held. Everything is crammed together as well. There will be more soon enough.

Very nice love the blues. I like the first though I wish there was just a tad more clearance on the sides, and the shadow from the utility pole and wires in both is annoying. The second seems more balanced.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back