Old Barn

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bluegrassphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a shot from last fall I just ran across. It's a section of a 16 image panorama. I ran it through some filters to soften it up and give it an "artsy" feel.

C&C welcome please!

NashvilleIndianaPano-0084-0097-4.jpg

I like it! There are some interesting colors in this photo. The shadows on the barn give it a nice "depth", and I also like the foggy atmosphere. One thing I don't like is that the house behind the barn is in view, which is a little distracting. Other than that it's a great capture.

I love good barn photos, this is a very nice one, I have to agree with the house comment though.

I like it, love the colors and soft feel. House in the background really does not bother me that much.

Mmmmm......has a real nice feel to it...you really get drawn into it!

(It's minor, but...*I* do agree about the house too!) ;O)

This is a very striking image. It's odd, usually I'm not moved by pictures like this, but this one has something about it, colors, etc. can't quite put my finger on it.

Contrary to the other opinions, though, I think the house in the background adds context to the barn.

Very nice image. I fully agree about the fog being key in creating the mood, and I kinda agree with the house being a bit distracting (but not much). Good job.

I love this photo and would be thrilled to be able to come up with something this good. I didn't even see the house in the back ground until I read through the other replies, now I find it pretty distracting. Interpret that how you will. :)

Most reactions

Back