Old Camera C&C Please!

Derek Zoolander

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you guys think? I was pretty pleased with how it turned out. Only a few things I would've changed...but I'll see what you guys think first.

n10003406_42875197_7967.jpg

I love the concept.

I do agree, though, about the background lights. It's so easy to miss at the time, but the more you look for it the more you catch it. I don't think the Christmas lights are too much of an issue, since they frame the shot and don't interfere with the model, but the television is fairly distracting.

My only other question is about the focus. It's hard to tell at this size, but it looks like your depth of field is fairly narrow. I can't say for sure where the focus is, but I would've gone for the ROLLEIFLEX logo. I would like to see this at a larger size.

I hope you still use that camera. When I opened this thread, I was hoping to see an image taken with an old camera. If you don't use it, I can think of a great home for it . . .

Quite distracting.

What is? the tv? That's one of the things I wish I could've changed in hindsight. I'm going to try and take the picture again.

Anyone have ideas for a good background?

I would like to see this at a larger size.

Thanks for at least seeing the vision! Here it is larger:

IMG_2482.jpg

we need to find somewhere that carries the film for it to see if it still works...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back