Old car

Zada

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a random old car I found

Car.jpg

Not bad at all, just crop out the out of focus pole on the right.

thats one nice picture! barbed wire adds a nice touch

now that's my kind of subject.. neat pic :thumbup:

Thanks!! Nice to get positive feedback for the first time :) I drove by it many of times before I finally stopped to take a picture

Here it is cropped.
CarEdit.jpg

Cropped is much better, nice shot.

Am I the only one who thinks it would be funny as hell to find a car in the middle of nowhere like that riddled with bullet holes?

Awesome photo!

Am I the only one who thinks it would be funny as hell to find a car in the middle of nowhere like that riddled with bullet holes?

Awesome photo!

where do you see bullet holes?

what would make this pic even better is cropping out the powerlines on the left...to make this thing look OLD

EDIT: Hope you dont mind
CarEdit.jpg

Awesome photo!

Thanks! I don't think there were any bullet holes tho? The window was smashed, but that couldda been from anything.

JESWAW - I don't mind at all! The crop looks good... what else did you do to it? I really like it!

where do you see bullet holes?

I don't think you quite understood there, I meant if I were to find a car with bullet holes in it, I didn't say that car had bullet holes in it.

JESWAW - I don't mind at all! The crop looks good... what else did you do to it? I really like it!

Besides cropping the left side of the power lines out i made it a little dark. Funny thing is though, all i use is Kodak Editing software, which will only limit me to certian things. But i think since the Powerlines are out of the way, it distracts the eye from going to the left side of the photo, and really brings the age of the truck out

Most reactions

Back