revenater TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 261 Reaction score 22 Location Rogers AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 18, 2012 #1 This is a picture of our families old farm house. I just wanted your thoughts on it.
revenater TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 261 Reaction score 22 Location Rogers AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 So nothing not even a you suck so stop taking pictures lol
HughGuessWho102 17 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,662 Reaction score 359 Location South East Tennessee, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 #3 There is something about the shot that I really like. Technically, there isnt a lot positive to say, the house is pretty much dead center, no negative space at all, butas I said, it has some sort of charm and vintage look. I like it.
There is something about the shot that I really like. Technically, there isnt a lot positive to say, the house is pretty much dead center, no negative space at all, butas I said, it has some sort of charm and vintage look. I like it.
revenater TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 261 Reaction score 22 Location Rogers AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thank you