What's new

Old farm.

IceCanAm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
2,855
Reaction score
347
Location
Iceland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In Iceland, hope you like it.

 
I like it very much. You have captured this surreal lighting, making it look less like a photo and more like a drawing for a sci-fi story. Just wonderfully cool.
 
Not at all what I was expecting from the title. Great photograph!
 
I love that sky, wonderful.
 
Very nice indeed. An excellent capture.
That being said, I think would have reset the black point using a gradient mask from the horizon to the top of the frame so the sky didn't look so washed out.


p1692058028-4.jpg
 
Thanks everyone :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom