What's new

Old Firehouse

runninglance

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Like it says above, an old firehouse where my parents house is. Stepping away from the urban shots in my previous post. I'm undecided about the sky, I know it's really blown out, but I'm not sure if it ruins the photo or not. C&C encouraged, thanks.

368101041_6401c2ee91_b.jpg
 
Well, sorry to say so, but yes, that absolutely bland, blown-out, non-descript sky does not do your photo here any good at all. Would you consider a closer crop?
 
I am a firefighter and when you said "old fire house" I was expecting something with style. That looks like an old township building. Bad sky.
 
Yeah it is a pretty pitiful firehouse, it is out in the country though... I'm dissapointed that I cant do anything about the sky, I feel like it could be decent but yeah the sky is too blown out, still learning... Thanks for the comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom