kelli_anne TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 127 Reaction score 0 Location Chicago IL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 20, 2010 #1
creisinger TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2009 Messages 470 Reaction score 2 Location Miami Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 20, 2010 #2 Exposure looks good. The white cylinder looks too "new" and is taking away that vintage look. I'd level the horizon or maybe the pump is shaped this way?
Exposure looks good. The white cylinder looks too "new" and is taking away that vintage look. I'd level the horizon or maybe the pump is shaped this way?
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2010 #3 I like it. I didnt notice the white cylinder till creisinger pointed it out. But it does detract slightly from the anitquity of the gas pump. The exposure is nice, and so is the framing.
I like it. I didnt notice the white cylinder till creisinger pointed it out. But it does detract slightly from the anitquity of the gas pump. The exposure is nice, and so is the framing.
B BarryG TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 20, 2010 #4 Good colour, well taken, not over done on DoF. For me, it's a bit boring - sorry!