www.markgalliano.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a shot of an abandoned hospital

C&C as usual plz!

Enjoy!!

IMG_1461_1.jpg

IMG_1463_2.jpg

doesn't do much for me...maybe if you included the arches below it would've made it a bit more appealing

Looks like it would be awesome to go inside. Though I agree i think there's a bit too much going on, or something.

I'd like to see a shot of the windows/shutters. They look slick.

I think it is a great picture- just not the best shot of an interesting subject. The white is great without being blownout, good depth, in focus- not auto focus I think. If you shot more pictures of this subject with this great tech. you have some great one in there. For the front piece in a mystry novel this could not be beat.
JS

Except for the sky, I like #1 a lot. It reminds me of some of my shots of an old abandoned building I posted here too. You might be able to work on the sky somewhat with a little PP.

Off topic: how are you liking the S5 IS? It was between that and the Panasonic FZ-18 when I was in the market a few months ago. I ended up with the Pany after reading some reviews on line.

its alright for me after all i am a novice, but i am starting to see the limitations of an advanced point and shoot camera.

i was advised this one by a few photographers and to tell you the truth, to learn the basics and a bit more its an excellent camera. Only flaws i found so far are the ISO settings (anything over 400 waste of time) and it doesnt shoot in RAW.

its alright for me after all i am a novice, but i am starting to see the limitations of an advanced point and shoot camera.

i was advised this one by a few photographers and to tell you the truth, to learn the basics and a bit more its an excellent camera. Only flaws i found so far are the ISO settings (anything over 400 waste of time) and it doesnt shoot in RAW.

That's where I'm at with my Pany too. I think it will do everything I need it to. It's definitely a learning camera. With mine, anything above 800 ISO is just to noisy to use, but mine does take RAW pics. So far, I've been very pleased with the FZ-18. The only limitation I've found so far is indoor sports pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back