What's new

Old Man in a Tree

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
13,607
Reaction score
1,937
Location
State of Confusion
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
920433063_C69vq-XL.jpg
 
You have to do black and white version cropped man!
 
That is quite a big wound for the tree. :(
 
really like it,try b&w.
 
There are many of these around this area, they are so common I never thought to photograph one. Yours is the first I have seen carved in a live tree.
 
I agree, I want to see a cropped B&W!

That is quite a big wound for the tree. :(

But we all know chicks dig scars!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom