What's new

Old man look at my life.

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
652
Reaction score
1
Location
Newark Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The old guy in the first one is 73 and still working. He retired from Rockwell USA and was a volunteer fire fighter for several years. I hope I am alive at 73.

The second one is our street dept.

The third is my fire house.

I don't like this new photo resizer on my lapo top, it distorts the picture some so bear with me.



bob_800x600.jpg




twpx600.jpg





firehouse_800x600.jpg
 
I like the second photo the best.... what would it look like if you cropped in close to the pipes and made it a little more abstract?
 
I think the second one has some real potential as an artsy shot...

Didn't know nerk's street department was so artsy-like ;)

(oh, love the song in your title too....one of my favorites)

Cheers!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom