What's new

Old photos I found.

Devinhullphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
413
Reaction score
44
Location
Mansfield, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was looking through my old photos and found these few that I took using a mini studio setup on my kitchen table. They are probably 3 years old or so. Back before my knowledge of the exposure triangle was decent.

Now that my wife got full sized real studio gear, I should mess around with it and experiment.
 

Attachments

  • $image-2185802790.webp
    $image-2185802790.webp
    108.7 KB · Views: 63
  • $image-946495813.webp
    $image-946495813.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 71
  • $image-1067774653.webp
    $image-1067774653.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 59

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom