Nice.
Cool find & shot. Nice plates. Rivers of the Mountain Pentecostal Church? & Maybe a crop off the left to just behind the truck.
yep nice shot of a cool truck, the contrast of the modern building gives a different feel....I love 50's Ford trucks too.
I really like it, especially with the re-crop. Is this with your new 10-20? Where's Hayden?
Rivers of the Mountain Pentecostal Church?
The cropped version does make a dramatic change. :thumbsup:
The Pentecostal Church of the God of the Mountain.
I like the crop, but I think I like the original version better even if the cropped version is "technically" more "correct". The crop removes the main subject from the centre, but at the same time leaves the image a bit "crowded". But, I have to admit this is a personal preference: I tend to like centred subjects in photos taken with wide angle lenses.
This is a nice picture, but I think the buildings and light pole in the backround are distracting, and the house seems distorted from the perspective you were at. I like the overall scene, it has good vibrant colors.
Wow... look at those skies.
I think a bit of barrel distortion correction would be nice for this, unless you like that effect. That 10-20 has quite a bit of distortion at the wider side of things- not unexpected.
I'd do a correct for you and show you what I mean but it says your images are NOT ok to edit.![]()