What's new

Old Rusty Dodge

They sure don't make them as they used to.....................and thank god they don't (or else the American car industry would be history) LOL

Nice pictures, I love vintage cars, especially Alfa Romeo's :)
 
Its a fixeruper, just a weee bit of elbow greese and its as good as new LOL

Would go great with your new a65 :)

Yea! Ikr!!!! I've been looking for one to park in my backyard! Don't have to run....just to use for pictures!!!!
Found one close to my house so I'm going to house next to the field it is in and ask their intentions with it and would they donate to an aspiring photographer :D :D :D
Wobt know till I ask right? Heck! They may pay me to take it off their hands :).......
 
These are nice shots! Were they done with a wide angle lens or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom