Old technology C & C

hower610

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just recently bought a Canon T1i and am ready to retire my old Pentax ME Super. So here is my 1st picture for C & C from the new camera. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0113.jpg

Manual mode
F-stop = 5.6
Iso speed = 3200
Exposure time = 1/125
Focal length = 55mm

Last edited:
Really noisy and the flash is way too harsh.

Really noisy and the flash is way too harsh.

I am using the pop up flash, my new flash isn't here yet, so the hash flash should hopefully corrected with the external flash. What is the best fix for the noise?

Drop the ISO. The shutter speed will have to be dropped also to compensate for the lower ISO.

don't sell the Pentax though....what a gem...I still have my old Canon AE1+ and have a play with it now and then :)

don't sell the Pentax though....what a gem...I still have my old Canon AE1+ and have a play with it now and then :)

It has seen better days. The black seals around the mirror are deteriorating and it time to retire it. It is going up on a shelf where it is going to live out its last day comfortably.

It has seen better days. The black seals around the mirror are deteriorating and it time to retire it. It is going up on a shelf where it is going to live out its last day comfortably.

well thats good...a deserved retirement!!

well thats good...a deserved retirement!!

I bought that pentax 10 years ago, it has been a great camera until the seals started to fail.

It still appears to be in really nice shape still! It's gunna look good on a shelf. You should keep it in a glass case or cabinet. Btw, how old is it?

It still appears to be in really nice shape still! It's gunna look good on a shelf. You should keep it in a glass case or cabinet. Btw, how old is it?

Not sure how old it is, but I bought it used 10 years ago.

Most reactions

Back