Old Time Religion

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC07609.jpeg

I tooka camera to the gym this morning, hoping to catch some shots of a 4th of July parade. Despite all the patriotic bunting and numberless flags on the town hall across the street, there was no parade. Between sets I wandered out to take some photos of the non-parade, and came across the pickup truck of a fellow gym rat. When I looked in, this is what I saw.[

When I here the phrase "Old Time Religion," I automatically think of "Elmer Gantry" & "Sister Faulkner" (not sure if that's the right spelling of her name)...I was expecting some sort of preacher in a tent revival... lol

By the way "Elmer Gantry" id one of my all time favorite movies...

Cheers,

Enezdez

When I here the phrase "Old Time Religion," I automatically think of "Elmer Gantry" & "Sister Faulkner" (not sure if that's the right spelling of her name)...I was expecting some sort of preacher in a tent revival... lol

Cheers,

Enezdez
I also like “Elmer Gantry,” both the book and the movie.

Cheers,

Enezdez
I also like “Elmer Gantry,” both the book and the movie.

Hi @otherprof I read like half the book once & put it down & sadly never picked it up again...but I think the book would be better than the movie...the book starts as I recall way earlier in his life before he was a vagabond/hustler, even before he went to seminary school...

Cheers,

Enezdez

Most reactions

New Topics

Back