What's new

Old Town Colorado... C&C PLZ (56K... hell no)

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
454
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted this once already... I have no idea what happened to the thread tho :scratch: So here it is again... and let me know what you think.

Took some photos in Old Town, Fort Collins Colorado... C&C Please

1.
Bikes.jpg


2.
Flag.jpg


3.
Fountain1.jpg


4.
Dogs.jpg


5.
Horse.jpg


6.
Fountgain3.jpg


7.
Eating.jpg


8.
Lights.jpg


9.
Standgirl.jpg


10.
Kid.jpg


11.
ripple2.jpg


12.
Ripple.jpg


13.
Fountain2.jpg


Thanks for looking... :mrgreen:
 
Are these that boring???
 
They aren't boring at all!
Very beautiful pictures and interesting shots.
The first one-i liked the composition and the focus game you did there.The colors are great but there isn't much sharpness in the photo.
The fourth picture is wonderful,great catch and beautiful frame,its also funny that you catch them,booth looking at you.
The seventh is suitable for paparazzi:)
The eighth-Beautiful frame with interesting angle,very special shot:)
All the others are beautiful-really well composited and well framed!
Keep up,
Nir .B.
 
Thanks for the positive comments. Paparazzi... I lol'd
 
Their pretty nice.

Good photography.
 
I really like no 9. was she posing or just a natural shot?

Great shot

Well done!

Phil
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom