What's new

Old train

apj101

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HI, I'm new to the site and tbh I'm new to photography (only got my camera 2 months ago) So i thought i would post a few pictures here for people to comment on. I like feedback (its the best way to learn)

$IMG_2362.webp$IMG_2315.webp
 
I am not too crazy about the background in #1

I think the second could have used more of the foreground train ... it has lots of potential.
 
Thanks for the comments, yeah i would ideally have love to get the whole train in shot! but the powers that be decidied to erect a waist high metal fence all around it! so annoying as it really cut down on my options!

Is it the sun set you don't like or that pier?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom