weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.petecrawford.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very interesting to see these Robin, the comparison between the old and the new is unsusual to see. I can't help noticing that there are no really shallow dof shots in the old pics.

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
About halfway through these I noticed I was tearing up and sniffling...then seriously snuffling....:lovey: What a beautiful way to pay homage to not only this fabulous couple, but to the spirit of wedding photography itself. I just loved the way you juxtaposed between the decades, using similar poses or backgrounds. Certainly those images are markedly different than what represents wedding photography today - a much more direct, documentary style, isn't it? Simpler clothes, simpler setting, table decorations...simpler time. :) Well, except for all those fabulous ladies' hats. The B&W is beautifully rendered, though - wonderful tonal range throughout it all. And of course your own shots are perfectly rendered for this occasion.

You did a wonderful, wonderful thing, and I'm deeply touched by it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go blow my nose, damn you. :lol:

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics