What's new

Old Wrecks

BananaRepublic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 10, 2014
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
161
Location
Eire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd to like to get some feedback on these just as a gauge really.

The two of the blue tractor are tight but it was all I could do at the time.

I know about the thing on the top left of the first image and I think the sky in the second isn't correct.


Thanks
 

Attachments

  • $Ford Horizontal P.webp
    $Ford Horizontal P.webp
    3 MB · Views: 86
  • $International B&WP.webp
    $International B&WP.webp
    4.4 MB · Views: 60
  • $Ford Vertical.webp
    $Ford Vertical.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 66
Color looks better to me.
 
I really like the close crop on the middle picture

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work
 
The BW is tight too especially on the bottom. But I like it better than the colors. The color one's lighting and colors looks like they were HDR'ed? Don't look natural. What are you doing in processing to cause this?
 
I don't think I have much leeway on the bottom of the B&W but I have on the sides. The clarity on the two colours has been pushed up and highlights, I just wanted to see what people thought, there kind of ordinary as is so I just went in with a lead foot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom