What's new

Oldies retouched

negative

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Here are some of the first pictures I took with my D50 that I dug up and retouched in photoshop. Any ideas on how i should crop the second one?
Comments and criticism please...

plate1.jpg


eyeoflaurierselect.jpg


wallfalls.jpg
 
I like the second one. I would crop out whatever is in the reflection that can't be seen at the top of the frame. But then again, everything I crop looks extremely weird. Hahaha :)
 
LOVE the first pic.
For the second I think I'd crop a bit off the left. Try and make it an even amount of space on either side.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom