What's new

Ole Miss Baseball

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went to the game against auburn yesterday. lost 11-1; 18-4 the day before. we're not as bad as you think. we won the series against the #2 ranked Florida, swept the #5 ranked LSU and defeated the #9 ranked Arkansas
here's some pictures

1. my favorite picture
armraised.jpg


2. this guy hit the wall
auburncatch.jpg


3. auburn pitcher
auburnpitch.jpg


4. stadium chair (not a blown out sky; it's a white wall)
OMchair.jpg


5. OM huddle
OMhuddle.jpg


6. OM Outfielder
OMoutfield.jpg


7. OM pitcher
OMpitch.jpg


8. OM pitcher
OMpitch2.jpg


9. OM prayer
OMpray.jpg
 
In #2 all I can look at is 390, and I like #3 the most, never knew you went to ole miss
 
i don't. i'm a junior in HS. i'm just a big fan. but it is where i will go to college.
 
oh thats chill im a sophomore and i want to go to uva
 
Did you see Michael Oher there? I ask because he's the only reason I know about Ole Miss lol


Ohio State FTW
 
no he's probably in baltimore training.

i did see him when he played here, though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom