What's new

Olympus 40-150mm - NEVER used - CHEAP

bsdubois00

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
4
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have an Olympus 40-150mm lens that I got with my kit that I have NEVER used - I am willing to let this go very cheap - $95.00 shipped to your door step.

Any takers?

Brandon
 
I have an Olympus 40-150mm lens that I got with my kit that I have NEVER used - I am willing to let this go very cheap - $95.00 shipped to your door step.

Any takers?

Brandon

If you'll ship this to Malta ill take it :)
 
Estimated UPS to Malta - 197.00 - guess there is no way to make any profit on that sale LOL
 
Estimated UPS to Malta - 197.00 - guess there is no way to make any profit on that sale LOL

OMG thats a ****load. Not a good idea. I have people in RI you could send them too, will clear it with them and get back to you.
 
Ok so it would come to $95 including shipping to RI?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom