What's new

Olympus complete setup for trade

I'm not interested in this trade, I'm a Nikon guy. But I can tell you one thing, nobody is even going to consider this post if you don't list specifics. Good luck bud :)
 
I'm not interested in this trade, I'm a Nikon guy. But I can tell you one thing, nobody is even going to consider this post if you don't list specifics. Good luck bud :)

Errrr....I have listed specifics. I'm not sure what else anyone would like to know. But that's the funny thing about listing your email address along with a post such as mine - when people have questions, they can forward them to you. Technology, its an amazing thing. If you're suggesting that I include specifics of what I'm looking for, I'm not picky. I've listed a few ideas but I'm open to any and all offers. I would guess that you haven't dealt much with people who are "easy"...You know, not real picky or biased towards something.

In the end, I have an idea: unless you have something to offer for trade, why don't you clam up and keep moving. You're negative attitude is uncalled for and your post is pointless (outside of being a wise guy). But hey, thanks for wasting my time and the bandwidth. For future reference, unless you have something positive to say, perhaps you should pause for a moment, mind your own business and move along.

Carry on.
 
I'm not interested in this trade, I'm a Nikon guy. But I can tell you one thing, nobody is even going to consider this post if you don't list specifics. Good luck bud :)

Errrr....I have listed specifics. I'm not sure what else anyone would like to know. But that's the funny thing about listing your email address along with a post such as mine - when people have questions, they can forward them to you. Technology, its an amazing thing. If you're suggesting that I include specifics of what I'm looking for, I'm not picky. I've listed a few ideas but I'm open to any and all offers. I would guess that you haven't dealt much with people who are "easy"...You know, not real picky or biased towards something.

In the end, I have an idea: unless you have something to offer for trade, why don't you clam up and keep moving. You're negative attitude is uncalled for and your post is pointless (outside of being a wise guy). But hey, thanks for wasting my time and the bandwidth. For future reference, unless you have something positive to say, perhaps you should pause for a moment, mind your own business and move along.

Carry on.

Negative attitude? I was only trying to help hahahahahaha!!!! Thin skin?
 
My skin is thicker than you think. Children telling the grown-ups how to conduct their business online gets tiresome though. Been one of those weeks. Soooo......not only am I not interested in your help, I didn't ask for it.

Carry on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom