What's new

Olympus E-620 - 2 Lenses and MORE - $550.00

bsdubois00

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
4
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like New Olympus E-620 12.3MP Digital SLR. This camera is barely used I am selling it because I received a new one for graduation. It comes with a 14-45mm and a 40-150mm lens. Along with the original box I am ALSO including an EXTRA battery and a Wired Remote. Comes with all original packaging and cables also. $550.00 SHIPPED

* 12.3 Megapixels
* 2.7" Swivel LCD
* 14-42mm & 40-150mm Zoom Lenses
* In-Body Image Stabilization
* Anti-Dust System
* 7-Point AF System
* 4 fps Burst
* 6 Art Filters
* Multiple Exposure
* Autofocus Face Detection
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom