powasky
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2011
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- Virginia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
BODY IS SOLD, THANK YOU.
$75 shipped for the two lenses, and two fotodiox adapters. Pretty much a steal.
-Two c-mount lenses: SLRMagic 11/1.4, Pentax 50/1.4. They come with caps. The 50 does not mount fully in the Fotodiox adapters and I was unwilling to modify it. Unmodified, it can achieve focus from ~1.5 feet to ~10 feet.
-Two Fotodiox c-mount to m4/3 adapters.
Please feel free to email me with offers.
I treat all of my gear like gold and everything is in pristine condition.
$75 shipped for the two lenses, and two fotodiox adapters. Pretty much a steal.
-Two c-mount lenses: SLRMagic 11/1.4, Pentax 50/1.4. They come with caps. The 50 does not mount fully in the Fotodiox adapters and I was unwilling to modify it. Unmodified, it can achieve focus from ~1.5 feet to ~10 feet.
-Two Fotodiox c-mount to m4/3 adapters.
Please feel free to email me with offers.
I treat all of my gear like gold and everything is in pristine condition.
Last edited: