What's new

Omega

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Continuing to work and learn on how to shoot watches.
Here is my Omega watch, picture is slightly underexposed but when I went higher the hands of the watch just were completely over exposed so this picture was the best balance I could get.

AE1_2544ver3_zps31f41aff.jpg
 
It's a good shot. I would do some white balance adjustments (it looks a bit yellow/orange tinted and too warm), bring out some details out of the shadows and slightly dim the highlights, increase the sharpness a touch, increase the clarity/contract a touch and saturate the orange bezel a bit more, resulting in something like this:

$20140527-AE1_2544ver3_zps31f41aff-2.webp
 
Actually, now that I look at it again the face looks a bit too blue, so I desaturated the blue in it to look black (charcoal) which I think is the actual colour in reality.

$20140527-AE1_2544ver3_zps31f41aff-2.webp
 
It's a good shot. I would do some white balance adjustments (it looks a bit yellow/orange tinted and too warm), bring out some details out of the shadows and slightly dim the highlights, increase the sharpness a touch, increase the clarity/contract a touch and saturate the orange bezel a bit more, resulting in something like this:

View attachment 75129

Actually, now that I look at it again the face looks a bit too blue, so I desaturated the blue in it to look black (charcoal) which I think is the actual colour in reality.

View attachment 75130
Feedback appreciated as always :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom