OMG! Another sunset!

Hobbes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All the photos below were taken about three hours ago.

IMG732c.jpg

IMG740c.jpg

IMG735c.jpg

those are awesome, where did you take em at? or where do you live at??

took them on a hill facing towards downtown area

Ha... tonight I'll be there! :D
But you didn't work well enough on the weather for us, Hobbes :raisedbrow: !
Rain on Saturday :( ...

But hey, I like the weather dynamics in the last one!!!

Very nice shots.....I love see sunsets from different parts of the world....an awesome site...thanks for sharing.

lol thanks for the kind comments. glad you guys like my photos

well sorry LaFoto :D I know how you feel because earlier today I was caught in rain when I went downtown to take some photos and I actually took a half day off from work to do that lmao stupid weather

but maybe you will lucky to take some pics of the city with stormclouds in the background or even rainbows! who knows :D

The colours are the best in #1 I think. In terms of composition #2 appears most complete!

Hey, I will be in the area in about 9 days time
;)

It is sooo different to look at your photos again now, after having been home from my weekend trip to Stockholm for only 1 1/2 hours now, and recognising the churches and the places you photographed here, I can say which is Riddarholmen now, and which is Tyska kyrkan and which is Finska kyrkan in Gamla Stan ... aaahhh! Cool. I had the loveliest of weekends in your town (did you see us?), and even the rain yesterday wasn't too bad in the end!

It is sooo different to look at your photos again now, after having been home from my weekend trip to Stockholm for only 1 1/2 hours now, and recognising the churches and the places you photographed here, I can say which is Riddarholmen now, and which is Tyska kyrkan and which is Finska kyrkan in Gamla Stan ... aaahhh! Cool. I had the loveliest of weekends in your town (did you see us?), and even the rain yesterday wasn't too bad in the end!

lmao well I dont really know the name of all those churches
well I had to work last weekend plus the weather was really crappy but I did go out on Friday night to take some night photos again ^^ I am kinda sick of this crappy weather here I mean its like we get like two weeks of nice and warm weather and then get a month of cold and rainy weather :confused: oh btw did you guys go to Lidingö? I went there for the first time earlier today lol and it looks beautiful, if the weather had been better it would have been amazing

btw I am waiting for you to upload some of the photos you took when you were here in Stockholm that is if you had the time to do that lol I am kinda tired to upload photos of Stockholm on here all the time and kinda looking forward to see others :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back