OMG! get ready to have your head to explode

unreal!!! ive never seen anything like that before

That's so last Tuesday.

Exactly.

Anyone surprised by this obviously doesn't use reddit.

It is maybe one of the most badass features I've ever seen a piece of software do though..

That looks awesome. When is CS5 supposed to be out?

It's still TBA I thought, but googling it suggests April 10. We'll see. They already have content aware scaling... nobody uses it though :(

Did my head explode already? I think not ... hum ..can you tell me ... < PUUUUUFFFFF>

That looks awesome. When is CS5 supposed to be out?

It's still TBA I thought, but googling it suggests April 10. We'll see. They already have content aware scaling... nobody uses it though :(

April 12th is the Announcement. I don't think it's actually coming out that soon. Adobe keeps referencing April 12th

Adobe Creative Suite 5 Launch

They've also said it will be released in April, 2010...but guessing late/end of April. Looks pretty amazing (almost fake)

mmmmmm I dout adobe would put a fake vid out.............unless :O april fools......NAW they wouldnt do that to us would they O_O

Yes, they may ...just like what Toshiba did today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Btn3zKB2I]YouTube - Toshiba TubeTop - World's First Inflatable Laptop[/ame]

No I know the video's not fake -- they released it already like a week ago and it's on the official site. It's very real.

I just mean the technology *looks* fake.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back