OMG got logged back in : ) some C&C please

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C PLEASE! THANK YOU!

I'm gunna add more pics from the dead peoples house, ummm what no I mean ugghhhh. . .

4422144813_2cb36e53da.jpg

4422920544_28600a1766.jpg

4422227755_735503161b.jpg

4422213239_97dfeb9a86.jpg

4422213723_38d7e48b9d.jpg

Last edited:
What do you mean you got logged back on? were you banned again? 2 bumps within an hour is not needed:er:

Oh no I was just having problems logging in for like two days. I mean no the bumps aren't needed but they are when you ask for C&C and out of 46 views no one leaves a comment.

Why would you title your thread with something that has nothing to do with the content of the thread?

Its like titling your thread, "My computer crashed" and showing pictures of your pet hamster then asking, "C&C PLEASE!!!!".

But i think I speak for everyone here when I say that we are delighted you were able to log back in....

Why would you title your thread with something that has nothing to do with the content of the thread?

Its like titling your thread, "My computer crashed" and showing pictures of your pet hamster then asking, "C&C PLEASE!!!!".
I don't know obviously I'm not a good thinker!:lol:

What's even more awesome than 46 views and no replies, is 9, whoops, I mean 10 now, replies without anyone commenting on the posted photos. :lmao:

I like 3 - probably one of the more interesting uses of selective colouring I have seen

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Now on to the real C&C.

Honestly, none of them really pique my interest. They look like snapshots.

Like Overread said, 3 is interesting, but I'm not sure if I would find it interesting in all color or all BW. There's too much going on in 4. I can't really see anything that's the subject (I'm guessing the mess was the subject). There's nothing cohesive about it. I think B&W works for the last one, but the composition needs some work. I'd have moved the building a bit more to the right of the frame and maybe positioned myself a little more to the right so you can get more of the side of the building. But that's just me.

Most reactions

Back