OMG got logged back in : ) some C&C please

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Now on to the real C&C.

Honestly, none of them really pique my interest. They look like snapshots.

Like Overread said, 3 is interesting, but I'm not sure if I would find it interesting in all color or all BW. There's too much going on in 4. I can't really see anything that's the subject (I'm guessing the mess was the subject). There's nothing cohesive about it. I think B&W works for the last one, but the composition needs some work. I'd have moved the building a bit more to the right of the frame and maybe positioned myself a little more to the right so you can get more of the side of the building. But that's just me.

OK thanks, but on the mess one I was trrying to capture the fact that there was some sort of explosion or fire at that house that's why it's like that the people died in that house. Trying to capture the destruction

They definately don't look like snapshots I really really don't like you.

Just because they don't to you doesn't mean they don't to someone else. In all honestly, I'm fairly certain that Gaerek wasn't serious about that.

Also, be nice. Bitter gets his feelings hurt really easily. :p

They definately don't look like snapshots I really really don't like you.

Just because they don't to you doesn't mean they don't to someone else. In all honestly, I'm fairly certain that Gaerek wasn't serious about that.

Also, be nice. Bitter gets his feelings hurt really easily. :p

Maybe if he weren't so mean people would be nice!:playball:

What's even more awesome than 46 views and no replies, is 9, whoops, I mean 10 now, replies without anyone commenting on the posted photos. :lmao:
OMG stop it!:( :lol:

shellac is a resin secreted by the female lac bug to form a cocoon, on trees in the forests of India and Thailand. until the advent of vinyl around the 1940s, most gramophone records were pressed from shellac compounds. this use was common until the 1950s, and continued into the 1970s in some non-western countries.

oh...i like #3 :sexywink:

What the **** what the hell is wrong with you f*****s why isn't any one taking my photos seriously A*******S WITH lower case dicks in your buttholes. :biggrin:

You think i'm kidding, but i'm serious yeah I would love took take advice from people who will give, but asswholes who just want to joke on my threads while I'm trying to improve kind of blows. Yah I'll even take advice from Jeweler if he would stop saying snapshots. "SNAPSHOTS" TELLS ME NOTHING PEOPLE!

I mean no the bumps aren't needed but they are when you ask for C&C and out of 46 views no one leaves a comment.

They look like snapshots.

Who exactly called them snapshots?
Quit pointing fingers at me.

Snapshots should tell you a lot, though. If you understand the difference.

What the **** what the hell is wrong with you f*****s why isn't any one taking my photos seriously A*******S WITH lower case dicks in your buttholes. :biggrin:
This is nice.

Most reactions

Back