omg, I was shot today!!

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some random street photographer took a pic of me! :mrgreen:

Probably a member of Al Queda, scoping out the local photographer infrastructure to plan an attack. Better call 9-1-1!

If Al Queda made it to where I am, I'll allow for them to take me.

WHAT!!!! I hope you bitched him out!!! How dare he!! Freakin scum!!!

Definitely Al Queda.

WHAT!!!! I hope you bitched him out!!! How dare he!! Freakin scum!!!

Oh, yea, I made a scene, alright! Demanded he deleted it. I reached for this obtrusive jackass's camera, wanting to smack it on his head. I took out my film camera, and exposed 4 rolls of film right in his face, shouting at the same time "Street photography, eh? I can do that as well, scumbag. Here, look natural, don't mind me, I'm just documenting human condition, capturing the small moments!! What?! Do you think it's annoying? Shudda thought of that before you started cam-raping people, EH?!!!!"

(I apologize, I went into a frenzy there. I walked and smiled afterward)

Compaq said:
Oh, yea, I made a scene, alright! Demanded he deleted it. I reached for this obtrusive jackass's camera, wanting to smack it on his head. I took out my film camera, and exposed 4 rolls of film right in his face, shouting at the same time "Street photography, eh? I can do that as well, scumbag. Here, look natural, don't mind me, I'm just documenting human condition, capturing the small moments!! What?! Do you think it's annoying? Shudda thought of that before you started cam-raping people, EH?!!!!"

Was it an annoying guy with a p&s from australia? Did he try to get your phone number and tell you that he was a street photog? I bet he told u you he can take photos because he's on public property.

Compaq said:

Was it an annoying guy with a p&s from australia? Did he try to get your phone number and tell you that he was a street photog? I bet he told u you he can take photos because he's on public property.

I see what you did there!!

Well, I guess you don't live in Los Angeles, shooting is a way of life :lmao:

Did he ask you to sign a release?
:sexywink:

Last time I was out shooting in downtown Austin I came across a photographer taking pictures of a street performer so I turned my lens to her. I got the most evil look hahaha. I should have the picture somewhere

Haha, I'd like to see that. If you play the game, you gotta take the heat... or something like that :)

Most reactions

Back