OMG IT'S A BOY!!!!

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
He just sat down next to me. now what do I do. My hairs a mess, no makeup! Is he looking at me????? What if he speaks to me, what do I say????

no-image-available-grid.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Last edited:
When we have young females in the family, we always hope they continue to shy away like that for at least the first 30 years or so, don't we?

When we have young females in the family, we always hope they continue to shy away like that for at least the first 30 years or so, don't we?

LOL, her whole life she's grown up in a house with only her mother and grandmother. Only rarely been exposed to other children male or female, so that's part of it. This coming year, she will be going in day care, a day or two a week, to get her some socialization time with other kids. What was funny, was the expression, she wasn't really being shy.

LOL, her whole life she's grown up in a house with only her mother and grandmother. Only rarely been exposed to other children male or female, so that's part of it. This coming year, she will be going in day care, a day or two a week, to get her some socialization time with other kids. What was funny, was the expression, she wasn't really being shy.

Whole new, expanded vocabulary soon to follow....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back