omg more puppies!

chammer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sorry - i just really love taking pics of these guys :)

still experimenting with the signature. the last one i think it distracts from the ball. should i remove it altogether as i had been doing, is it fine the way it is, or...?

Last edited:
They are adorable! As for the signature on the last one, maybe try moving it to the bottom?

yea, tried that. tried in solid white, black, and the over lay...the concrete of the driveway just destroys it. :(

am thinking i'll just leave it out for now. my shots arent good enough to steal yet anyway. :p

yeah leave it out. If someone really wanted to steal it, the signature would be easy to clone out.

first and last are the best imo

2 isn't really that interesting and 3 the crop should be lessened so you could have seen the rest of the dog

cute pups :)

omg now I can't wait for my dog to her her litter next spring - I need puppy pictures. I agree with Melissa - 1st and 4th are very good!

thanks guys!

melissa: sadly it wasnt cropped. was my fault when i took the picture...i chopped her leg off. :( was thinking of maybe cropping her mid-body though and seeing how that would work.

eleanor: they're great! they provide endless photo shoots, and make some of the cutest subjects! :D

i think these pictures are really good.
i honesly can't think of anything to give you C&C on.
first one is my fave :)

thank you, beautiful.mess. yes, they were for sale. 3 have already gone to their new homes, 2 are going to their new homes this weekend, the top 3 we're looking at to determine which will be best for conformation showing (akc), and 2 we're looking at homes for.

i hate to plug websites, but if you're curious about what we're in to, my gf's site is at Lakeshore Bulldogs: Home Page which shows off the dogs and such. :)

thank you, beautiful.mess. yes, they were for sale. 3 have already gone to their new homes, 2 are going to their new homes this weekend, the top 3 we're looking at to determine which will be best for conformation showing (akc), and 2 we're looking at homes for.

i hate to plug websites, but if you're curious about what we're in to, my gf's site is at Lakeshore Bulldogs: Home Page which shows off the dogs and such. :)

They're gorgeous!
I'll be checking out that site. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back