omg

Okay, just have one drink, but slip some pills in there too... :)

wow, just wow!

you should meet a friend of mine that drives an ambulance, the stories he could tell you about people who have mixed pills and drink

wow, just wow!

you should meet a friend of mine that drives an ambulance, the stories he could tell you about people who have mixed pills and drink

I suffer from depression, and one night during an extremely low point I mixed about four Vicodin with a few beers. I crashed out and didn't wake up for about 16 hours... I might have come close to dying or going into a coma, I'll never know. But it was part of my motivation to treat my issues with more constructive tools than opiates.

I suffer from depression, and one night during an extremely low point I mixed about four Vicodin with a few beers. I crashed out and didn't wake up for about 16 hours... I might have come close to dying or going into a coma, I'll never know. But it was part of my motivation to treat my issues with more constructive tools than opiates.
did you choose to do drugs because of your role model? :lmao::lmao:

Hi, kiddo! Will you go to my job today for me?

A stranger took of her clothes OFF for me yesterday and let me take her picture. OMG!

and for dramatic effect... O.M.G.!
:coffee:(yes, I've had a lot this morning)

Last edited:
Hi, kiddo! Will you go to my job today for me?
hey scott.
ill go to your job for you if you come for mongolian tonight and buy for both me and Hoens....?

did you choose to do drugs because of your role model? :lmao::lmao:

Lacking a proper father-figure, I would say, yes to an extent. I sure wouldn't have done them if the people I thought were cool didn't.

Why do you ask?

Lacking a proper father-figure, I would say, yes to an extent. I sure wouldn't have done them if the people I thought were cool didn't.

Why do you ask?
i have a phenomenal father and i did drugs...so what's your point?

take some responsibility and tell the truth. you wanted to do them, so you did. there's nothing else to it. outside influences affect everything. youre the only person who chooses what you do with yourself. you chose to do drugs, dont blame the lack of your father-figure.

they're called excuses. stop making them.

spiffy is Senor??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

does this mean duel personallity posting at the same times -----------------------

scary!

i have a phenomenal father and i did drugs...so what's your point?

take some responsibility and tell the truth. you wanted to do them, so you did. there's nothing else to it. outside influences affect everything. youre the only person who chooses what you do with yourself. you chose to do drugs, dont blame the lack of your father-figure.

they're called excuses. stop making them.

Why are you on my case? You do realize the whole world doesn't act the same way as you or think the way you do? While some people feel the same way you do, others will behave ENTIRELY different. Try and understand this, please.

For some really insecure people (and from the way you post, this is by far not an issue for you), you will do ANYTHING to fit in... ANYTHING! I would have NEVER smoked pot if my friends in school didn't. I take full responsibility, but I'm just making an observation. I seriously at some points in my life would have probably shot up some smack or shot myself to fit in, or to be thought I was cool, if I thought it would work.

You don't get it, and you never will. Please try to have some perspective on this, and understand your opinion, although entirely valid, is NOT right (or wrong for that matter). The same goes for me, and everyone else.

Most reactions

Back