on bricks and birds and the wide open sky...

Shubin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
allen3231.fotopic.net
Just snapping around the other day and I found an interesting collection of roof angles.

Link below:

http://allen3231.fotopic.net/photo.php?id=1471852

I should experiment with tight crops a bit... (is it me or did that sound suggestive?)... but I love a bit of empty space in my photos. Most pics in my gallery have a hefty amount of open air or solid colour.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

If you happen to look in the 'Bloopers' gallery, you'll see another from this series that WOULD have been sweet if I had focused in the right area. That's 'IF.' A biiiggg 'effin IF.

Thanks in advance for checking it out,

didn't see a lot of different roof angles. some of the other pics were nice though, like the techno pic, and the drip pic was real cool.

ok, I was thinking it was more than one pic. I guess you meant a collection of roof angles in one picture, which is a pretty nice picture. I still like the technology picture the best.

I like the texture in the bricks a lot. but the overall pic itself is a bit cluttered. It's hard to tell what the main focus of. By the title i'd think maybe the bird, but then the chimney is very bold right in the centre, takin attention away from the bird.

Most reactions

Back