on lake

I am loving the feel of this one, a little dark, and mysterious. It makes me wonder who she is, and why she out there. :)

The area you are shoot these at is great!

First, I think it's a lovely photo. I really like the mood and feel of this shot--you do get a sense of solitude and feeling dwarfed...and those are compositional elements that make that so. So that's a plus to you. My biggest issue with the shot is that colors seem a bit muted to me. I'm not saying you need to oversaturate things and make it unrealistic. But up the exposure compensation just a little, saturate just a little to add more color to the water, green, and her skirt, and I think it will be a stronger photo.

we have to disagree on the "saturation" issue... every choice I made I made it for a certain feel I wanted to project...so color saturation is not something I would accept here. It wasn't meant to be a "pretty" photo, it was meant to made you(the viewer) to ask/feel/look

but, you have to know that I appreciate the comment, so ty

I am loving the feel of this one, a little dark, and mysterious. It makes me wonder who she is, and why she out there. :)

The area you are shoot these at is great!
yeah... I live in a place where nature is really great... but unfortunately nothing else is that great

I'm back to lok again and.......yup. Your image still stands up. Good job1
lol thank you!

Most reactions

Back